Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lunch for my Man

My husband has been the hardest to completely switch from past eating habits to a healthier lifestyle. Robby grew up in a family where drinking soda is almost always the main beverage at every meal and fast food eating is more common then a home cooked meal. I share this only to show how hard bad habits are to break. Robby and I have been married for almost 10 years and I still haven't been able to break him of his soda and fast food addictions. This has been one of my greatest concerns, I do NOT want my sweet husband dying young.


I could go my whole life without drinking a soda, I wasn't raised on it and I don't even enjoy drinking the stuff. More importantly I do not want my kids growing up with the same food addictions that I see my husband struggling with.


Yesterday Robby promised me that he would go 30 days without drinking a soda! I am going to take advantage of this challenge and see that he is eating as healthy as possible. I am hoping that by the end of the 30 days he will feel so much better and not want to go back... I am also preparing his lunches so that he has no excuse to "eat-out". He has left overs from dinner or a big chef salad. I am also packing fresh fruit and homemade lara bars for him to take in his lunches as well...


If I can help my husband change, I would be the happiest girl in the world!

1 comment:

  1. It can totally happen. Jeff did the cleanse with me the second time I did it and it convinced him, completely. Now we are on the same page and I never thought it would be that way!

    ReplyDelete